Blog Archive

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Jopes Family

In mid February I had the opportunity to photograph an old family friend that I have known for years. the Jopes family were a lot of fun to work with. They took me to this beautiful winery in the Livermore area. The weather was pretty crisp outside but nonetheless it was a clear sunny day. Photographing a newborn definetly has it's challenges but is no doubt a lot of fun.

I'd like to share some of my favorite images that I captured that day.

The Jopes Family (above)


momma & baby

2 comments:

Dimitri said...

I like the last one.

Anonymous said...

i would like to tak with you more. My last name is Jopes and I am trying to research my family history. I was suprised to find that the last name Jopes belongs to caucasians. please contact me so that we can talk further.

thank you in advance for your time,

sdjopes@yahoo.com