Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

'Eat Me'

I am lucky to be surrounded by such amazing talented artists. They are truly an inspiration to me and keep me thriving to look deeper within myself to find my own creativity. My good friend has been creating her own art for many years. Her art is ever changing, ever evolving and just keeps getting better. She has taken her art (in my humble opinion) to the next level and has created something larger than life. (literally too!)
I was honored when she had asked me to take photographs of her newest series of paintings.
This new series is called 'Eat Me'. I find it to be quite fitting considering that they are all self portraits created with a pastry tip.
*All paintings are mixed media on canvas or wood panel*
If you would like more information on the artist, please drop me a line and I'll be more than happy to put you in touch with her.

The Mimosa (40" x 60")
The Super #5 (40" x 60")
The Thursday Night Special (30" x 60")
The Bi-Catch (36" x 72")
The Nightcap (48" x 48")
The #3 (36" x 36")



No comments: