Blog Archive

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kevin and Rania

I guess the more appropriate title for this blog would be 'head over heals in love' because that's exactly what they are.
I first met up with Rania and Kevin at the restaurant that's in their fancy gym. They were chatting over a drink and when I arrived they offered me a beer (or two.) Don't worry guys; I do know how to take photos sober.
After chatting for a few minutes about what type of images they wanted, they brought me to Rania's childrens' school. Which looks like a college campus for little people. There were rocks, hills, streams, and trees, there was so many different beautiful backgrounds, it was almost overwhelming. Almost.
I guess I forgot to mention that school was not in session, so we were the big kids playing in the schoolyard now.
This was an especially nice day for me, because I am very close with the both of them and we all seemed to connect fairly easy, even with a lens between us.

I think this photo is my favorite of the bunch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their photos are SO romantic. Great job capturing the love, while still illustrating the beautiful scenery around them. -Erica