Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Sister

My sister graced our family by visiting us for a week just this last Thanksgiving holiday 2008. Thanksgiving is really my mothers holiday, and the only holiday she really cares about, because she gets to do what she does best. Cook for the family. And the rest of the family gets to do what we do best. Eat.
My mother makes (and I'm not joking) at least a 10 course meal. At least.
She loves cooking, and Thanksgiving day is really her day to shine.
This next set of images were taken at my mothers house of my sister. We weren't taking anything too seriously, just messing around and having fun after dinner.

These are my favorites of the night, and I think my family would agree.





1 comment:

Magie said...

ah navoona, great job! Despite the fact I have not a clue what to do once a camera is to my face, they turned out very nice.