Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa (Little) Baby

I forgot to post some photos of one of my favorite subject, Kaiya baby! Luckily I still made the 'nice list' this year; by a hair, but still. A few weeks back I met my best friend at her mothers house to take 'Baby's First Christmas' photos. Kaiya was wearing the sweetest dress you've ever seen, and I was told that my friends mother had made it, the entire amsamble. She looked like a little Christmas Angel that Santa had dropped off early. Good Santa.
My favorite part of the night was (naturally) sipping wine with my friend long after her daughter went to bed, and connecting through our conversations (and of course silliness and laughter).
*sigh* These are the days......

This is probably my favorite photo (above)



sleeping beauty

No comments: